2018-2019 Tryout Information
Thanks for considering Great Bay Volleyball Club! Below is the procedure for properly registering for tryouts along with links to necessary forms. Please contact
with any questions.
- Pre-register with Great Bay by clicking here and choosing the appropriate Age Level.
- Register or Renew with USAV/NERVA (see below)
- Print and sign your medical release (Parent must sign also) and bring to tryouts.
- Print your USAV Membership Card (instructions) . and Bring it with you to tryouts.
Forms & Docs:
- Age Definitions (Please be sure to double check your age eligibility before registering for tryouts. We ask that all players tryout at their own age group. Thanks).
- Medical Release (please bring a signed copy with you. Parents must sign as well)
- Tryout Brochure (included dates and times - Coming soon)
REGISTERING WITH USAV/NERVA: Please be reminded that Pre-Registering for tryouts and registering with USAV/NERVA are two separate registrations.
If you have not done so already, you must register or renew your membership with USA Volleyball by going to the WebPoint System (https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/).
Players that are NEW and have never registered with USAV please go to: New Member Registration https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/wp/memberships/join.wp?mbr_ChapterID=25971).
You must also bring your medical release (also available to print when you register with USAV) and proof of USAV membership with you to tryouts. THE ONLY WAY TO REGISTER FOR USAV IS ONLINE. USAV (through Webpoint) will accept online payments.
Please remember to choose either "Great Bay Volleyball" or "Undecided" for your "club choice" during USAV/Webpoint registration. You MUST BE registered with USAV to tryout.
Please note: Pre-Registration does not guarantee a spot on any team. Pre-Registration is an important process that helps us to best plan for tryouts. It also lets us know how many players we will have at each age group and how many coaches we will need in advance. We think this provides everyone the best possible experience and opportunity.
Tryout Fee: The tryout fee is non-refundable as it pays for the gym time, t-shirts, coaches and all other equipment needed to conduct tryouts. Thanks.
Check-in opens 30 minutes prior to each start time. Mandatory Pre-Registration online at GreatBayVolleyball.com– Tryout Fee is $35.00 (Includes T-Shirt, Gym Time, Coaches, etc.)
Players are expected to make all tryout dates for their age group and level—All Tryouts held at “The Rim” in Hampton, NH
U15/16 OPEN TRAVEL ONLY TRYOUTS *
CLUB LEVEL TRYOUTS (U13/14 & U15/16)**
Tryout #2: TBA
U-13/14 (All levels): TBA
U-15/16 (Club Only): TBA
U17/18 TRYOUTS (Club & Open Together)
U-12 TRAINING ACADEMY EVALUATIONS (U17/18)
Evaluation#1: TBA on Website
Tryouts may include Potential call-backs (announced at Tryout #1)